Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Higher Studies After Schooling Is Over – BCA

“Everybody Has Their Own Destination But To Reach There You Need A Start… In Life
– That Starts From School Life”

Hi, Myself Himanshu Goel – Finally, After Getting Over With My Schooling I Pursued “B.C.A.” From “I.G.N.O.U.” at Its Branch Institute Named P.C.T.I. At Delhi. The Days Were Still Going Awesome I Was Enjoying Fully – Until Or Unless The Day Arrived When Some Sudden Changes Took Place And Unfortunately,
Due To Which I Had To Drop Out With The Studies And Joined My Family Business (i.e. At Goyal Store ) And After That No Further Studies Could Took Place At That Time In Life, But I Remained There Silently And Was Forced To Do What I Started  At Such Situation By My Destination.

PCTI - IGNOU - Himanshu Goel

As I Told You That The Time Is Never Same Again… Now, I Am Pursuing With The Packages Provided With Other Features After Joining The C.I.P.L. Which Has Shown Itself A Great Way To Learn. Now, I Can Stand Anywhere With Looking Forward Or High In A Sky To See The Height I Want To Achieve. That’s All About I Am Working Over  &  As Well As Other Computer Applications…

“Don’t Follow Your Destiny, Let your Destiny follow You”

‘i.e. Don’t Act Slow but be So Fast & Let Others to Follow You Up’

-  Himanshu Goel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only - Message If You Appreciates Me....