Monday, January 1, 2007

Goyal Store

“My Dreams Became My Desires - My Desires Became My Goals…

&  I Am Passionate Towards My Goals”

@  GOYAL STORE

Now, if we talk about Himanshu Goel i.e. me & my Working Experience then we should begin with my Introduction as a Shopkeeper at Goyal Store situated at rohini sector-15 after leaving my Studies,
where I started learning about the meaning of life and how to overcome the difficulties we have to face while working. So, at  Goyal Store I started learning everything about being a businessman. Here I learned about how to handle work and control different category of people we deal as the time and days passes. This was the place where I stepped towards maturity after leaving that Educational life of a Student which everyone wants to live after it has passed till memories are alive. This was all about my experience at Goyal Store which is still in touch to me and after this I started with Reliable Computers – IT Service Providers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only - Message If You Appreciates Me....