Friday, October 19, 2012

CIPL Corporate Society

Web-Designing:-

As I was completed with the Training of Computer Engineer @ Reliable Computers & Started working with them so far, I encountered with a friend and got an opportunity to Learn about Websites and also how to Design them. So this time I joined
CIPL where I am taught about How to develop and Design a Good Website which can be a Personal or Professional Website. October was the Month when I Started with CIPL and stepped into Web-Designing with the Objective of Creating Websites for the people who don’t know how to create but needs a website for them…  this is all about me till now where I am Standing and more about me will be Updated as soon as I will achieve something higher than this…
Note: Website Development Training is Too Available here if anyone is interested like me…

So, this is how I became a Web-Designer cum Computer Hardware Engineer who is creating Websites and Assembling Fast Computers for great pleasure of Digital working… Although you can see Our Services And Our Creations for my Work Profile i.e. what I do and How I do?

If you want to meet me please see the Contact-Us page for more information regarding “Himanshu Goel” i.e. I, Me, & Myself…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only - Message If You Appreciates Me....